Saturday, April 4, 2015

Acceptance



DrRosche.blogspot.com  

Download the APP “Acceptance”

Acceptance: Embracing and Empowering people by helping them with their issues.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest."
-Matthew 11:28
Dr. Rosché says:  
We are social beings and seek acceptance from others.  It can be emotionally devastating to be an outsider. When people are not accepted by one group they will continue to seek and conform themselves to fit in with any group that will accept them.  However, this might be the wrong group of people who might do the accepting.  

In my work with Sexually Exploited Minors, I have had many conversations of young women seeking love and acceptance because they did not experience it from their parents, foster parents, community, or even churches.  There is a devastating problem when a young girl experiences a Pimp as Love and Acceptance even though he really sees product and $$$.  This also happens with young men who don’t feel accepted and experience loyalty from the “streets” which can also feel like love and acceptance.

Remember: The group that accepts the other person is the one who has influenced over them.  We desire to fit in so much so that we will change ourselves (value, beliefs, behaviors, appearance) to be in the “in” crowd.  When I am accepted it means that my uniqueness is valued here.  Change comes through accepting Relationships.  In a nurturing environment that I don’t feel judged for my faults but valued for my strengths, talents and passions, I will grow.  If the environment is making me focused on enriching me to be better, empowering me to do better, and developing me to grow then my old ways (behaviors and actions) will pass away and my strengths will shine and be an asset to ALL. 
  • Develop Empathy for the Other
    • Remember a time when you were not accepted
    • Don’t Judge them.
  • Show Compassion for their situation
    • How can I help you?
  • Praise and remind them of their strengths
    • We all need some encouragement and reminders of who God designed us to be.
  • Watch them Grow!!
    • If you plant a seed, then water it, it will grow.  

Bishop Clark Says:
WORDnation and our upcoming Super Sunrise service is a place where all are accepted. 

·      The Agenda for church is the relationship. 
·      Can’t Clean a Fish before you Catch it
·      Treat people like you want to be Treated. 
·      Jesus has chosen you so God the Father can clean you up!!!

Happy Resurrection Sunday!!


I know it’s WORK and it’s easier to continue to do the same thing over and over again because you and Drama have become such close friends over the years, but break yourself from this friend and introduce yourself to some new friends named Peace, Hope, and Success. Nobody said it would be easy, but God hasn’t brought you this far to LEAVE you. Remember to ask for HIS Guidance in beginning this process. I am here for you too and I’m willing to answer any questions you may have about what hinders your ability to make progress in this area.

Catch the next APP to Download for your life
on the World Hit Gospel Show on 106 KMEL or iHeart radio with Tinka,
Bishop Keith Clark, and Dr. Rosché at 6 am—10am on Sunday Mornings.

Dr. Rosché
DrRosche@yahoo.com 



No comments:

Post a Comment